Create a new Folder
- Support Difficulty
1. To create a new folder, first, go to My Site > Pages.
2. Hover over New and then click Folder.
3. Type the title of the folder into the Navigation Title text box.
4. Type in SEO URL into the SEO URL text box to optimise the folder for search engines.
5. Add a URL Shortcut to make a shorter URL for the folder.
6. Change the Folder Visibility.
Publish Folder to:
Everyone - The folder will be published and anyone who visits your website will be able to see it.
Only users with login - The folder will be published but will only be available to users who have a login.
Nobody - The folder will not be published, it will not be available to anyone on the front end of your website.
Hide menu item - The folder will be hidden on all navigation menus.
Hide list/tile view item - The folder will be hidden on all list view, and tile view folders.
7. Click OK.